Circled Symbols Stamp Set
Sale Price: $16.80
Product ID : 3357
Circled Symbols Tip Sheet
1. When stamping the symbols side by side, try to overlap them slightly to attain a third color in between.
2. Use the small flourish in an alternate color to add an accent under any of the circular words.
3. Stamp a circular symbol in a darker color, than use a lighter marker or colored pencil to add color to the symbol portion only.
4. Heat emboss the symbols in clear, then watercolor over each in a different color for a festive look.
5. Use a circle punch to punch out the symbols and add dimension by mounting them with foam tape.
6. After stamping a symbol, flip the stamp over and use the solid backside of the stamp to stamp over your first impression with a lighter color to create a layered look.
7. Fill an entire background with symbols in a bright color scheme or even just a single color.
8. Add any of the circular frames around your symbols in an alternate color for more emphasis.
9. Stamp the symbols in dye ink, then go over them with water for a hand printed look.
Use these stylish symbols to create rebus-style sentiments for your cards. Whether your sentiment is short and sweet, or a bit more involved, the recipient is sure to have fun figuring out what your message is. Fun for adults and kids alike, this is a whole new fun way to create.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. Each of the circled symbols measures just a bit less than 1" in diameter. The larger circular frames average around 1 1/8" in diameter. The coordinating typed sentiments are about 1/8" tall and vary between 1 1/8" to 2" long.