Corner Adorner: May Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.50
Product ID : 3534
Corner Adorner: May Tip Sheet
1. The bouquet in this month’s Corner Adorner can also be used as a focal point on a project.
2. Sponging and Rock ‘N Roll techniques can help you add depth to the flowers and leaves in this set.
3. Stamp the large flower on the independent die to give your design layered dimension.
4. Die cut your bouquet and wrap the stems with real twine or ribbon to add texture.
5. Embellish the flower centers with glitter to add a touch of sparkle.
6. Mask off the individual blooms and stamp them in multiple colors to make your bouquet more vivid.
7. Stamp or heat emboss your sentiment on a banner rather than directly on your card front.
8. Stamp the bouquet off the edge of your card front or a layer to create movement in your design.
9. Add speckles to your projects to give them a more rustic, natural feel.
10. Use a stamp positioner to help you line up the layers of the bouquet.
Dress up your corners with the fourth set in the Corner Adorner series! This month’s edition is inspired by vintage handkerchief embroidery. The ribbon-wrapped bouquet makes a lovely corner element, but also works beautifully as a focal point by simply rotating the image. This small set makes a big impact with versatility that you’ll adore!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The ribbon image measures about 2 2/5” wide by 2 1/8” tall. The stems measure just over 1 5/8” wide by 1 3/4” tall. The blooms image measures just under 1 1/2” wide by just over 1 1/2” tall. The “So glad we’re friends” sentiment measures just over 2 1/4” wide by 3/8” tall.