Egg Stripes Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $2.00
Product ID : 3493
Egg Stripes Tip Sheet
1. The stripes in this set coordinate with the Big Egg die cut.
2. Stamp a single or small number of stripes on your egg or fill your egg completely with as many stripes as you can.
3. Stamp the stripes in just one color for a classic monochromatic look or stamp them in multiple colors for a beautiful multicolored look.
4. Stamp an egg with just one of the stripe designs or add multiple stripe designs to an egg.
5. Play around with using the stripes as a background pattern or border design on your project.
6. Emboss the steps with clear embossing powder and then add color with dye based inks or watercolors for a beautiful emboss resist look.
7. Stamp the stripes with a dye based ink and then brush a wet water brush over the stamped stripes for a soft watercolor effect.
8. Overlap the stripes when stamping with a dye based ink for different color effects based on what colors are stamped over each other.
9. Ink the stripes in multiple colors to create a gradient or ombre effect.
10. Use your decorated eggs to create tags for baskets and gifts.
Easter is on its way and it’s time to decorate eggs! This coordinates with the Big Egg die to make adding stripes, zig zags, and dots a breeze.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3x4 acetate sheet. The stripes range in size from 3/4” - 1” tall and about 3 1/2” wide.