Glorious Globes: August Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.50
Product ID : 3578
Glorious Globes: August Tip Sheet
1. The multi-stamp wreath of leaves and berries fits into the large globe stand from the Glorious Globes: Basics stamp set.
2. Heat emboss one of the layers of the wreath to give it a hint of luxury.
3. Use a stamp positioner to help you layer all of the wreath elements accurately.
4. Start by stamping your darkest color and finishing with your lightest color. That will make it easier to see how the images should line up.
5. Die cut your globe first and use the outline to help you find a starting point for your stamping.
6. The wreath can be stamped and used independently of the globe stand.
7. The “give thanks” globe fits into the medium globe stand from the Glorious Globes: Basics stamp set.
8. Use the “ever so grateful” sentiment on its own or pair it with a frame already in your collection.
9. The wreath globe coordinates with the Glorious Globes: August die and the “give thanks” globe coordinates with the Glorious Globes: Basics die.
10. Mix and match the globes from the different Glorious Globes sets to give your globe arrangements unique looks on each of your projects.
Glorious Globes: August coordinates with the Glorious Globes: Basics stamp set and the rest of the Glorious Globes collection. This month’s globes feature autumnal foliage and messages of gratitude. Mix and match these globes with the others in the series to add colorful, seasonal flair to your projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The multi-leaf globe measures just under 1 1/8” wide by 1 1/8” tall. The monstera globe measures just over 1” wide by just over 1” tall. The “home” globe measures just under 7/8” wide by 7/8” tall.
Sale Price: $15.00 Sale Price: $3.00
Sale Price: $4.00 Sale Price: $2.00
Sale Price: $14.00 Sale Price: $8.40