Happy Notes Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.00
Product ID : 2955
Happy Notes Tip Sheet :
1. Use the coordinating dies and stamp your images inside. No fussy cutting required!
2. Stamp the ‘So happy to hear about your:’ inside the empty space of the chevron box.
3. Create a background by stamping the chevron strip repeatedly onto your cardstock.
4. Use images from other Papertrey Ink sets with the words in this set. For example, ‘So
happy to hear about your: New home, with the home images in Holiday Home or ‘So happy
to hear about your: New baby, with the images from Polka Dot Parade #4.
5. There are 5 different images that will allow you to stamp inside the checklist boxes.
6. Create a card for a soldier, who is just returning home, with the sentiment, ‘So happy
to hear about your: Safe return’.
7. Die cut images using other Papertrey Ink dies and stamp the checklist inside them.
8. Create a set of white stationery with the images stamped in bright, cheerful colors. Not
only will the colors POP but this would be a quick and easy gift.
9. Not only does this set make beautiful cards, it will also create gorgeous scrapbook
pages, tags and gift sets.
**THIS IS A FINAL SALE
Happy Notes Stamp Set
Happy Notes is a trendy, every day set that is perfect for creating quick and simple one layer cards. There are fun chevron borders, a checklist, a sweet flower and a variety of sentiments that will cover just about every special occasion. With these images, as well as the coordinating dies, you will have endless stamping possibilities and will be able to convey your happiness to someone who means so much to you!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The long chevron strip measures approximately 4 1/4” wide x 1/2” tall. The chevron rectangle with the empty space measures approximately 3 1/2” wide x 1/2” tall. The lines with boxes measure approximately 2” wide x 1 1/4” tall. The flower measures approximately 9/10” wide by 9/10” tall. ‘So happy to hear about your:’ measures approximately 2 1/2” wide by 1/4” tall. ‘Engagement’ measures approximately 1” wide by 1/4” wide.