Hey Stacks Stamp Set
Sale Price: $16.80
Product ID : 3412
Hey Stacks Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the large "Hey There" in a lighter color and then add one of the companion sentiments in a darker color, slightly overlapping the two.
2. Stamp "Hey There" and then keep stamping repeatedly without re-inking to get a softer, artistic look.
3. Add the stripes behind, below or beside any of the sentiments.
4. Stamp several of the stackable sentiments in a column using different colors for a modern twist.
5. Achieve an ombre look by starting with the darkest hue of ink for your top sentiment and gradually work to the lightest as you stack your desired sentiments.
6. Many of the sentiments are bold enough that they would look pretty when using emboss resist techniques, especially with watercolors.
7. Use the small accent shapes to accent certain sentiments in a stack or create a frame around the entire arrangement.
8. Fill an entire background with sentiments or just create a border.
9. Try heat embossing the companion sentiments to give them more emphasis if the "Hey There" is stamped in a darker color.
We all have someone we want to say "Hey There" to now and again. Now you can do so for a variety of occasions and recipients with this versatile mix and match sentiment set. Start with the large "Hey There", then add to it. Add below, underneath or even beside. Use one companion sentiment or five! The choice is yours! As an added bonus there are several stripes included that can be added behind or under any of the sentiments. Lots of room for customization here!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. "Hey there" measures 2 1/2" x 3/4". "Time to party" measures 2 1/2" x 1/2". "Wishing you sunny days" measures 2 1/2" x 3/8". "You're pretty darn amazing" measures 2 1/2" x 1/4". The largest stripe measures 2 1/2" x 5/8". The thinnest stripe measures 2 1/2" x 1/16".