Ivy & Bloom Stamp Set
Sale Price: $6.00
Product ID : 3363
Ivy & Bloom Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the ivy first, then add the floral elements around it.
2. There is an individual stem and various leaves if you would rather create a flower garden type look along the edge of a card.
3. For the flowers, stamp the largest base portion of the image in a lighter color and the second step in a darker color.
4. When using the stamped florals in conjunction with the die-cut ivy frame, die-cut the flowers and layer them onto the frame. Make sure a few of the ivy leaves layer over the flowers to make them look more cohesive.
5. Create a large stamp from the ivy frame by die-cutting it from fun foam.
6. Accent the areas around a stamped sentiment with the ivy sprigs followed by various flowers to help add emphasis to it.
7. Stamp the body of the birds first, followed by the addition of the wing for best results.
8. Try heat embossing just the dotted flower centers for some extra texture and shine.
9. Experiment with other sentiments in your stash and how they will coordinate with the oval frame.
This new ivy set gives you everything you need to keep things simple or go intricate, all with the same set of images. Use just a few sprigs of ivy or the coordinating full A2 ivy frame, and then add florals to your delight. The unique stitched oval frame die allows you to use just the solid interior oval or cut an opening in the center of your card front. This set offers simple, yet beautiful, images that can be mixed and matched to your heart’s content!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large ivy sprig measures 2 3/4" x 2 1/4". The rounded flower measures 3/4" x 3/4". The rounded flower side view measures 3/4" x 5/8". The oval frame measures 2 1/2" x 2". "Birthday" measures 1 5/8" x 3/8". The bird measures 1/2" x 3/8".
Sale Price: $50.00 Sale Price: $25.00
Sale Price: $5.00 Sale Price: $3.50
Sale Price: $15.00 Sale Price: $10.50
Sale Price: $5.00 Sale Price: $2.50