Kind of Corny Stamp Set
Sale Price: $16.80
Product ID : 3408
Kind of Corny Tip Sheet
1. The various steps for the single cob and cob cluster are identified on the label.
2. Experiment with lots of different colors for the kernels. Indian corn ranges in color from bright golds to rich reds and deep purples.
3. Stamp the kernels in shades of yellow along with shades of green for the leaves/husk for a more summery effect.
4. Cluster one of the sentiment cobs with one or two of the single cobs for a unique sentiment treatment.
5. The bow can be used with the corn cluster or alone for other applications.
6. Try layering the sentiment label over top of the triple corn cluster. All of the smaller sentiments fit inside the label.
7. Stamp the scroll frame onto black cardstock and heat emboss with white powder to create a chalkboard effect to use as a background for the corn images, giving them a “farmer’s market” look.
8. Stamp the corn and husk onto watercolor paper, then use a damp brush to go over the stamped images to create a watercolor effect.
9. For the cobs with sentiments incorporated into them, try using the rock ’n roll technique to add depth and shading to the stamped image.
10. Try stamping the corn images onto kraft cardstock for a more rustic look.
Capture some of autumn’s rustic beauty with the Kind of Corny set. You’ll have fun experimenting with color combinations for the multi-step Indian corn, which ranges in color from bright golds, to rich reds, and even deep purples. The fun shaped sentiments can be incorporated into a cluster of corn, or used on their own for a simpler look. The pretty bracket can be used to create a frame, and the sentiment label that coordinates with the smaller sentiments is the perfect finishing touch!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The assembled corn cluster with bow measures 2 3/8” wide and 3 1/2” high. The bow alone measures 1 1/2” wide and 1 5/8” high. The single cob with husk is 1 3/8” wide and 4 1/8” high. The cob alone measures 5/8” wide and 2 3/8” high. The label frame measures 2 1/8” wide and just under 1/2” high. The smaller sentiments all fit inside this frame and measures roughly 1 3/8” wide and 3/8” high. The scroll bracket measures 3 1/8” wide and 1” high.