Lucky Scratch: Wedding Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $2.00
Product ID : 3482
Lucky Scratch: Wedding Tip Sheet
1. This set coordinates with the Lucky Scratch stamp set and Lucky Scratch Die.
2. Use the numbers to create Save-The-Date cards. Die cut hearts from scratch-off paper instead of using circles to keep with the love theme.
3. Or use the numbers with the “Table” sentiment to create escort cards for a reception.
4. Use the “We’re getting married!” and “A Special Announcement” sentiments to create engagement
5. Include a “lucky” penny with your card to make it easy for your recipient to scratch off the sticker to reveal the message.
6. Use these sentiments with the Movers & Shakers: Sliders Die Collection instead of scratch-off paper for another style of interactive card.
7. Pair these sentiments with the other Lucky Scratch stamp sets to expand the versatility and cover a wide range of occasions.
8. Have something to announce that isn’t a wedding? Stamp the “announcement” sentiment and then handwrite your big news before covering it with a scratch-off sticker.
9. Emboss your sentiments with metallic powders to give your scratch-off announcements a special luxury feel.
There are few things as much fun and interactive as a scratch off ticket! Lucky Scratch: Wedding and the coordinating Lucky Scratch die collection work together to allow you to create customized, scratchable elements for your save-the-date cards, wedding favors, and so much more! There are even more sets in this collection to cover baby, every day, and love! You’ll love adding these playful scratch-off features to all of your wedding creations!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3x4 acetate sheet. The “we’re getting married” sentiment measures 1” wide by 3/5” tall. The “scratch here…” sentiment measures 2 1/4” wide by 1/8” tall. The numbers are 1/8” wide by 1/4” tall.