Paper Clippings: Joy to the World Stamp Set
Sale Price: $6.00
Product ID : 3280
Paper Clippings: Joy to the World Tip Sheet :
1. The large coordinating one-piece Joy to the World die can be stamped with the images
from this set, or left one color for a look that mimics intricate paper cutting. Another
option would be to color the die cut with markers or watercolor pens.
2. Layer the coordinating banner die cut over the large main die and adhere with foam
tape for extra dimension.
3. The letters in “JOY” are separate stamps, allowing you to stamp them in different
colors or arrangements.
4. Stamp the “O” and then stamp the large star in the center of the “O”. Heat emboss it
with metallic powder for an elegant holiday look.
5. Stamp the globe image and then watercolor the open areas to mimic the look of water.
6. The banner image can be used for lots of different occasions, experiment with various
sentiment stamps you may already have in your collection that might fit on the banner.
Clear stamps can be bent and curved on your stamping block to fit curved areas such as
7. Use the globe image in place of the “O” when stamping JOY for a different look.
8. Stamp the smaller stars onto a panel of cardstock or watercolor paper. Heat emboss
them with white or clear powder, then sponge ink or do some water coloring to create a
pretty night sky.
9. Try die cutting the large one-piece Paper Clippings: Joy to the World die and then
layering it over clear cardstock that has been colored with alcohol inks to mimic the look of
a stained glass window.
10. Pair the globe image with other travel related images and sentiments for year-round
Scherenschnitte, which means “scissor cuts” in German, is the art of intricate paper cutting. Now you can easily capture a similar look in your own paper crafting with the Paper Clippings series of stamps and dies. The Paper Clippings: Joy to the World stamp set includes an oversized sentiment, perfect for creating beautiful, meaningful holiday cards! Pair the stamps with the oversized coordinating die, or use them on their own to create stunning stamped focal points on your cards and projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large star measures 1 3/4” wide and 1 1/2” high. The “J” and “Y” both measure 1” wide and 2” high. The banner measures 4” wide and 1 1/8” high. The “world” sentiment measures 3 3/8” wide and 1 1/2” high. The globe measures 1 5/8”. The “The Lord is come” sentiment measures 2 3/8” wide and 1/8” high.
Sale Price: $16.00 Sale Price: $8.00
Sale Price: $5.00 Sale Price: $2.00
Sale Price: $8.00 Sale Price: $4.00