Splat Stamp Set
Sale Price: $6.00
Product ID : 2830
Splat Tip Sheet
1. Try inking one of the circles with a lighter color, then rolling the edges in a darker color
for a beautiful shadowed look.
2. Clear heat emboss the circles over a stamped pattern, then sponge a darker color
over the circle. The pattern will show through the circle, with the word still emphasized.
3. Pair more than one circle together by using the ampersand dots.
4. You can also use the ampersand with some of your favorite word stamps in other sets,
such as Wet Paint.
5. Emboss the circle in white on white cardstock, then watercolor or sponge ink over it for
a pretty resist technique.
6. Stamp the circle with a glue pad and sprinkle with glitter.
7. Heat emboss with more than one color. Stamp in VersaMark, then sprinkle half with
one color and the other half with a second color. It is a wonderful technique for these
8. Use our dye ink with these images, then brush over them with a wet watercolor brush
to give them a softer, more artistic look.
9. Cut out any of the large sentiment circles using the 1 3/4” Limitless Layers Circle dies.
10. The phrases selected for this set can work well on cards and scrapbook layouts.
Add some artistic flair to your next project with these bold reverse sentiments! You are going to love how easy it is to add pops of color to your projects, all while sharing exactly what you have to say! The words and phrases included will work well in both card making and scrapbooking applications.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Each of the large circular sentiments measures 1 5/8” in diameter. The two small ampersand circles measure 5/8” in diameter.
Sale Price: $24.00 Sale Price: $5.00
Sale Price: $11.00 Sale Price: $5.50
Sale Price: $20.00 Sale Price: $12.00
Sale Price: $10.00 Sale Price: $5.00