Flower Fusion #4 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2372
1. Use the die and stamp your flower inside.
2. Instead of using the flower with the stem, create a flower with the die using a piece of
felt, fabric, patterned paper…etc.
3. Try continually stamping your flowers across the bottom of your card. This will make a
beautiful set of stationery!
4. Create a set of white stationery with your flowers stamped in bright, cheerful colors.
Not only will the colors POP but this would be a quick and easy gift.
5. Add sparkle and dimension to your flowers by adding buttons, rhinestones, pearls,
glitter, crystal effects, flower soft or liquid appliqué.
6. Make the script font stand out by stamping it in a different color ink from the rest of the
7. Try mixing and matching the images and sentiments from this set with other Papertrey
Ink floral sets, including the other Flower Fusion stamp sets.
8. Cut the flower stems out and attach them with dimensional adhesive.
9. Carry over your design by stamping your flowers on the inside of your card as well.
10. Stamp the small flower in the center of the larger solid flower.
Flower Fusion #4 is the fourth set in a monthly series of sweet floral images, sentiments and coordinating dies. Each set features clean and simple designs and a fresh font combination that you will love mixing and matching. The coordinating die will make stamping a breeze and give you a perfect flower every time you use it. No more cutting required!! There are so many possibilities with this series and if you love flowers as much as I do, then this will be a must have for your stamp collection!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. Both flower images measure approximately 19/20" by 19/20". The stem measures 19/20" wide by 1 1/2" tall. ‘Thank you’ measures 1" long by 9/20" tall. ‘I couldn’t have done it without you’ measures 1 17/20" long by 13/20" tall.