Corner Adorner: September Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.25
Product ID : 3591
Corner Adorner: September Tip Sheet
1. Both styles of bulbs can work with either of the light strands.
2. There is two of each bulb. One has a reflection on the left and the other on the right. Use the bulb with the reflection toward your light source to maintain visual consistency in your design.
3. Heat emboss a clear layer over your bulbs to give them a realistic finish.
4. Or use glitter embossing powder to give them a little extra sparkle!
5. Use a single color on your bulbs for a more subtle look or use multiple colors for a more vibrant project.
6. Stamp these corner designs either on top of a layer or behind it for a variety of different looks.
7. Pair the corner designs with the included sentiment or use it with greetings you already have in your collection to freshen up an older set and expand the versatility of this new one.
8. Heat emboss the light strands with metallic powder to give your projects a sophisticated feel.
9. Use these images with the coordinating dies to give your projects extra depth and dimension.
10. Sponge a halo of color around each stamped bulb to make it look like they are putting off a glow.
Embellish your edges with the eighth set in the Corner Adorner series! This month’s edition features two tangled strands of Christmas lights and two styles of bulbs to give you all the variety you need for your holiday projects! Pair these images with the included sentiment or any of the Christmas greetings already in your collection to make your holiday cards merry and bright!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The tangled design measures 2 1/2” wide by 2 2/5” tall. The “L” shaped design measures 2” wide by 1 4/5” tall. The “all is calm...” sentiment measures 2 3/4” wide by 2/5” tall. The old-fashioned bulb measures 1/4” wide by just under 3/8” tall. The twinkle light bulb measures just over 1/8” wide by just under 3/8” tall.