Garden Grace Stamp Set
Product ID : 2786
Garden Grace Tip Sheet :
1. It is easiest to stamp the leaves image for the large arrangement first, followed by the
2. These flowers were designed so you can use the outlined images alone, paired with
the solid images, or the solid images alone.
3. When using the outlined images alone, you can add color with your favorite coloring
medium, such as Copics, watercolors, pencils, etc...
4. Try the watercolor resist technique by heat embossing the outline images and
watercoloring over them.
5. You can create a frame of sorts by stamping the large arrangement once right facing,
then a second time left facing. The way this image is designed, the vines will intertwine
6. After creating the frame, it can hold a sentiment or even a beautiful monogram. It is
also stunning when used on the front of an envelope to frame the recipients addressed.
7. Have fun adding color to the blank spaces in the outlined words to reinforce your color
8. If you want to add additional colors to the large arrangement you can use the
coordinating die-cuts to cut out several small flowers. Then match them up with the
coordinating blooms found in the arrangement.
9. Make your own custom arrangements with the individual bits and pieces included in the
10. Create lots of sentiment options by combining "Happy" with "birthday to you", "Mother'
Day", or "Anniversary".
Garden Grace is the perfect set for spring, Mother's Day and just about any other occasion. It’s a new two-step flower set that offers more than meets the eye! You can use the outlined images alone and add color with your favorite coloring method (Copics, pencils, watercolors, etc...). Or you can add color with the coordinating solid images. The solid images will even work well without the outlined images. You can add shading/detail to the centers of the blooms with some of the smaller bits and pieces. The large floral arrangement was designed to work well when used in a corner or along the side of a card. Not to mention, there are lots of individual pieces you can work with to give every project that special finishing touch!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. "To plant a garden..." measures 2 1/4" x 1". "Happy" measures 1 5/8" x 3/8". The large assembled floral arrangement measures 3" x 3 3/4". The smallest individual flower measures 1/4". The largest individual flower measures 3/4".