Garden Party Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3380
Garden Party Tip Sheet
1. Stamp images in a circle and layer a large die cut circle over the top so that the images peek out from behind the die cut, creating a wreath effect. Stamp sentiment on die cut circle.
2. Stamp solid flowers with detail images stamped on top. Or for a different look, stamp solid/open flowers with details images stamped in the openings.
3. Detail images can be layered on the larger flowers or can be used as smaller flowers themselves.
4. Stamp small flower centers in the middle of each of the three sizes of flowers, or leave the centers off and add sequins, buttons, etc. to the centers of your flowers.
5. The star image can be layered in the center of the largest flower and then the round “center” image can be stamped on top of the star for yet another bit of detail.
6. Use these stamps in conjunction with the coordinating dies for lots of design options. And don’t forget that you can even layer the various sizes of die cut flowers on top of each other to create multi-layered flowers!
7. Dress up your envelopes by stamping a few flowers and leaves that coordinate with your card.
8. Use a single stamp or two to create all-over background patterns.
9. For a variegated color effect, sponge multiple ink colors on images before stamping.
10. Mix and match these flowers and leaves with any other flowers and leaves already in your collection!
Design options are abundant with the Garden Party stamp set! You’ll love how versatile these flowers are, allowing you to layer the stamped images in a variety of ways, or don’t layer them at all! Stack up the die cut flowers for a fluffier look or keep things simple with single layered die cuts. Not only that, these flowers play well with others, so pair them up with nearly any flowers and leaves you already have in your stash for even more floral looks! It’s a garden party and you’re invited!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
The largest two flowers measure 1 5/8” x 1 3/4”. The large flower stalk image measures 2” x 3/4”. The smaller leaf cluster measures 1” x 1/4”.