Petite Places: City Station Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3039
Petite Places: City Station Tip Sheet :
1. The front of the City Station can be used alone, or it can be adhered to the front of the
dimensional City Station die. Use it alone on flat projects such as cards and tags. Use it
on the coordinating dimensional schoolhouse die for ornaments, jar toppers, etc.
2. Combine the Petite Places: City Station stamps and dies with the clear domes available
from the Papertrey Ink store to create ornaments and jar toppers.
3. The City Station can be used as a fire station when combined with the fire truck, or as
an old-fashioned gas station when paired with the vintage pick-up truck.
4. When combining the City Station stamps with the dies to create a 3D building, the
garage doors can be flipped open and the fire truck and pickup will fit inside. There is
also a die for an optional awning that can be attached to the front of the building to
replicate the look of an old-fashioned gas station, complete with gas pumps.
5. The Petite Places: City Station stamps and dies coordinate perfectly with the Scene It:
Everyday dies to create layered ornaments perfect for birthday treats and favors, or
Father’s Day gifts, tags, jar toppers and more.
6. All of the sentiments in the Petite Places: City Station set will fit on the plain hill die
included in the Scene It: Everyday Die Collection.
7. The “fillin’ station”, “garage” and “fire station” words can be stamped in the open space
between the roof and the striped detail on the building.
8. The sign can be personalized with the oval/star, the “station 911”, or the small
9. The wheels for the fire truck and pickup are separate so you can easily stamp them in
black to create a multi-colored image.
10. When creating a clear dome topper or tag using Petite Places: City Station, get
creative with your filler for the dome, add some tiny washers or bolts, or silver hexagon
confetti if using it as a gas station. Use small red and orange confetti if using it as a fire
Go big or go home? We say go small! The Petite Places collection is a series of stamps and dies that will allow you to create your own miniature village. These tiny places are sized to fit inside the Clear Tag Domes/Ornaments. The Petite Places: City Station set is perfect for creating cards and gifts for the special guys in your life ages 1 to 101! The City Station can be used as a fire station when paired with the adorable miniature fire truck, or as an old-time gas station when paired with the vintage-style miniature pickup truck. Create birthday party treats and favors, Father’s Day cards and projects, and more! The building front can be used alone for flat projects like cards and tags, or it can be combined with the dimensional building die to create adorable miniature scenes inside ornaments and globes. The Petite Places: City Station stamps and dies coordinate perfectly with the various dies in the Scene It collection as well.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The building front image measures just over 1 1/2” wide and just under 1” tall. The fire truck measure just over 7/8” wide and just under 1/2” tall. The “hoping your day is filled…” sentiment measures 1” wide and 1/3” high. The assembled City Station 3D building measures 1 3/4” wide, 3/4” deep, and 1” tall overall.