Petite Places: Home & Garden Stamp Set
Sale Price: $13.05
Product ID : 3143
Petite Places: Home & Garden Tip Sheet :
1. The Petite Places: Home & Garden set is designed so that the stamps and dies can be
used to create a tiny 3D house or garden shed. The house front can also be used alone
on flat projects such as cards and tags.
2. Construct the tiny 3D house and use it, along with all of the tiny accessories in the set,
to create a miniature scene inside one of the clear domes available from the Papertrey Ink
store. It can be used as an ornament or jar topper.
3. The Petite Places: Home & Garden stamps and dies coordinate perfectly with any of
the dies in the Scene It collection.
4. There are a few different options for constructing the 3D house. The smaller 3D
structure can be attached to the front of the larger house as a front entry, or for quicker
assembly, use the optional peaked flat front entry and attach with foam tape for a little
5. There are a few different rooftops included in the die collection. The large
rectangular roof fits the main 3D house. The smaller roof with the attached triangular
portion fits on the 3D entry when attaching it to the main house. The small rectangle fits
on the front entry when using it separately from the house as a garden shed. The one
large rectangular roof image in the stamp set can be used to stamp on all three roof
6. The flat version of the house can be used on flat projects such as cards and tags. To
stamp the flat house you will need to use the house front, roof + dormer windows, and the
small peaked entry.
7. The tiny garden tools can be added to the side of the garden shed.
8. The swing can be attached to either of the trees from the large branch.
9. Add the optional window boxes under the windows or on the sides of the garden shed.
The wreath can be added to the front door.
10. Create your own miniature garden by stamping the rows of flowers onto the
coordinating dies. The flower row dies have tabs built in that can be slipped into the slits
in the “garden plot” die. Slip the tabs through the slits and fold to flatten on the backside
and then adhere to your base.
11. There is a tiny garden trellis included in the set. The dies allow you to create a 3D
standing trellis, or the front can be used alone on flat projects. There are two steps to
stamping the trellis, the flowers and the greenery.
12. When using the Petite Places: Home & Garden dies, each of the small accessory dies
has a small built-in tab. This can be folded back and adhered to your base when creating
3-dimensional scenes. When using the die cuts on flat projects, simply trim the tab off of
the die cut shape.
Go big or go home? We say go small! The Petite Places collection is a series of stamps and dies that will allow you to create your own miniature scenes and villages. The Petite Places: Home & Garden set is filled with options! Paired with the coordinating dies, you can create an adorable miniature 3 dimensional house, or use the front entry portion alone as a tiny garden shed. There are so many details, including a miniature garden plot where you can “plant” rows of flowers, a 3D trellis, and more. This set is perfect for creating cards and gifts for homemade gifts and goodies, birthday party treats and favors, or use this set as a special way to package some home-grown fruits or veggies! The house front can be used alone for flat projects like cards and tags, or it can be combined with the dimensional building die to create adorable miniature scenes inside ornaments and globes. The Petite Places: Home & Garden stamps and dies coordinate perfectly with the various dies in the Scene It collection, as well as the other Petite Places buildings.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The assembled flat house front measures just over 1 1/8” wide and just under 1 1/4” high. The trellis measures 1/2” wide and 5/8” high. The assembled trees measure 1” wide and 1” high. The “happiness is homemade” sentiment measures just under 1” wide and 3/4” high. The assembled 3D house measures 1” wide and 1 1/4” high. The assembled garden shed measures 1/2” wide and 1” high.