Petite Places: Main Street Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3063
Petite Places: Main Street Tip Sheet :
1. The building stamps in the Petite Places: Main Street set coordinate with the Petite
Places: Sweet Shoppe building die.
2. Combine the Petite Places: Main Street stamps and dies with the clear domes available
from the Papertrey Ink store to create ornaments and jar toppers, an adorable way to
package treats, gift cards, coffee and more.
3. The Petite Places: Main Street stamps and dies coordinate perfectly with the Scene It:
Everyday dies to create layered ornaments and tags, perfect for birthdays or packaging
food gifts, etc.
4. The tiny shop names found in the stamp set will fit on the open space on the front of
the building, near the roof, allowing you to create a flower shop, coffee shop, café, or
5. The embellished shop names can be stamped on the tiny wrought iron sign, or in the
oval opening on the larger awning. The wrought iron sign can then be “hung” on the side
of the building.
6. The door image is a separate stamp, allowing you to easily create multi-color images.
7. There are two small flower clusters included in the set. The smaller one can be
stamped in the window boxes on the building, the larger one coordinates with the flower
8. There is a multi-step flower cart in the set, which includes the cart, a striped awning,
and a cluster of flowers.
9. The tiny scooter can be “parked” in front of one of the main street shops for a fun
10. Combine the Petite Places: Main Street set with the Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe
and/or City Station sets to create a street filled with all sorts of different shops. Stamp
them in different colors and accessorize them with the various images found in each set.
11. Use a marker or colored pencil to color in the small circles on the stoplight.
Go big or go home? We say go small! The Petite Places collection is a series of stamps and dies that will allow you to create your own miniature village. These tiny places are sized to fit inside the Clear Tag Domes/Ornaments. The Petite Places: Main Street set is perfect for creating cards, gifts, tags, and treat packaging. The images in this set coordinate with the Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe building die, allowing you to create a whole street full of different shops and eateries! The building front can be used alone for flat projects like cards and tags, or it can be combined with the dimensional building die to create adorable miniature scenes inside ornaments and globes. The larger sentiments in this set coordinate perfectly with the Jar Labels 2 die collection.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The building front measures 7/8’ wide and just over 1 1/4” high. The “Let’s do lunch” label measures 1 1/4” wide and just over 7/8” high. The car measures just under 1” wide and 1/2” high. The assembled flower cart measures just over 5/8” wide and 5/8” high. The “good food…” oval measures just under 1 1/2” wide and 1” high.