Petite Places: Spook Manor Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.25
Product ID : 3076
Petite Places: Spook Manor Tip Sheet :
1. There are a few different ways of constructing Spook Manor. Use the building images
in this set along with the Spook Manor dimensional house die to create a tiny 3D house to
use in jar toppers, clear globes, home décor, etc. Or use just the front of the house on
flat projects such as cards and tags.
2. Combine the Petite Places: Spook Manor stamps and dies with the clear domes
available from the Papertrey Ink store to create ornaments and jar toppers.
3. Combine the Petite Places: Spook Manor with the coordinating die set to create a
miniature scene, complete with fences, a spooky tree, ghosts, jack-o-lanterns, and even a
tiny trick-or-treater, decked out in a ghost costume. The coordinating dies feature small
“tabs” that can be folded back and adhered to the base of the scene, allowing them to
4. When using the house front as a flat element, the small angled roof can be used along
with the coordinating flat house die that’s included in the die collection.
5. Try adding the tiny ghosts to the house to make them look like they’re coming from the
windows or chimney for a fun detail.
6. The Petite Places: Spook Manor stamps and dies coordinate perfectly with the Scene
It: Hallows Eve dies to create layered scenes, perfect for ornaments, Halloween wraps,
cards, and decor.
7. The window and doors images are separate stamps, allowing you to easily create
detailed, multi-colored images. They can also be stamped onto the coordinating window
frame diecuts to add even more detail and dimension to the tiny building.
8. The tiny spider web image can be added anywhere on the house. Try stamping it in
white ink under a few of the windows, or at the top of the house, under the roof.
9. Pair Petite Places: Spook Manor with any of Papertrey’s other Halloween themed sets
for lots of mix and match options.
10. When creating a clear dome topper or tag using Petite Places: Spook Manor, use
small diecuts for confetti, such as those found in the Shaker Shapes: Pumpkin die
We dare you to visit the spookiest place in Petite-ville! Petite Places: Spook Manor is the latest addition to the Petite Places collection, a series of stamps and dies that will allow you to create your own miniature village. These tiny places are sized to fit inside the Clear Tag Domes/Ornaments. The Petite Places: Spook Manor is perfect for creating Halloween cards, tags, jar toppers, and gifts. The building front can be used alone for flat projects like cards and tags, or it can be combined with the dimensional building die to create adorable miniature scenes inside ornaments and globes. The Petite Places: Spook Manor stamps and dies coordinate perfectly with the various dies in the Scene It collection.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The house, when used flat, measures approximately 1 1/4” high and 1 1/4” wide. The assembled 3-dimensional house measures approximately 1 1/8” high and 1 1/2” wide. The tree measures 3/4” wide and 1” high. The ghostly trick-or-treater measures just over 1/4” wide and just under 3/8” high.