Quoted: Favorite Things Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3417
Quoted: Favorite Things Tip Sheet
1. This sentiment will look gorgeous when heat embossed for a watercolor resist technique. The artistic nature of the watercoloring will complement the look of the font.
2. Ink the stamps with dye ink then spritz light with water before stamping to get more of an artsy look and feel.
3. If you are careful and take your time, you can ink different portions of the main sentiment with different colors of ink for a more colorful look.
4. Use this assembled sentiment on a card front, card interior, tag or even an envelope.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiment pieces by inking the sentiment with a lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the middle.
6. For a fun twist, color in the openings of the letters with a variety of colors that help tie in your color scheme.
7. Add either of the stars or small heart to the center of the "o" in "Favorite".
8. Add the stamped string and bow in between two of the sentiment lines. You can even add the small tag which will coordinate with the tiny heart and star icons.
9. Stamp in VersaMark and brush with Perfect Pearls powders for a soft metallic look.
Quickly create meaningful cards with these customizable quotes. This set focuses on a favorite holiday classic, perfect for adding to gift tags and more.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. "Brown paper packages..." measures 2 1/8" x 7/8". "These are a few..." measures 2 1/8" x 5/8". "Favorite things" measures 2 1/8" x 1 1/8". The string measures 2 1/4" x 1/8". The tag measures 1/2" x 1/4". The heart measures 1/8" x 1/4".
Sale Price: $5.00 Sale Price: $3.50