Quoted: Little Bit More Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3431
Quoted: Little Bit More Tip Sheet
1. This sentiment will look gorgeous when heat embossed for a watercolor resist technique. The artistic nature of the water coloring will complement the look of the font.
2. Ink the stamps with dye ink then lightly spritz with water before stamping to get more of an artsy look and feel.
3. If you are careful and take your time, you can ink different portions of the main sentiment with different colors of ink for a more colorful look.
4. Use this assembled sentiment on a card front, card interior, tag or even an envelope.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiment pieces by inking the sentiment with a lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the middle.
6. For a fun twist, color in the openings of the letters with a variety of colors that help tie in your color scheme.
7. Add the small snowflake to the center of the "o" in "More".
8. Add the dotted line in between two of the sentiment lines. The dotted line can also be used to "ground" the tree images.
9. Stamp in VersaMark and brush with Perfect Pearls powders for a soft metallic look.
Quickly create meaningful cards with these customizable quotes. This one focuses on a favorite holiday classic, perfect for adding to gift tags and more.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. "Maybe Christmas..." measures 2 1/2" x 1 1/4". "Christmas perhaps means a little bit..." measures 2 1/2" x 1". "More" measures 1 5/8" x 5/8". The skinny tree measures 1/8" x 3/4". The short tree measures 1/4" x 1/2".