Papertrey Ink will now be carrying their very own line of exclusive universal impression plates, usable in nearly every die-cutting machine on the market including the popular names such as the Cuttlebug by ProvoCraft and the BigShot from Sizzix.
- Our universal impression plates are among a select few that are made from 100% American Steel AND manufactured in the U.S., which gives you the peace of mind that there are no traces of lead in these products.
- Impression Plates are double sided solid steel plates that feature a different pattern on each side.
- The patterns on the plates are raised which causes them to leave an impression, similar to letterpress, when you press it against cardstock. They DO NOT emboss the reverse side of the cardstock with a raised
image. They impress the pattern into the front of the cardstock only, making it more subtle than a traditional embossing folder and giving you a unique look for your projects.
- The heavier the cardstock, the better results you will achieve with these plates, and our 110lb. cardstock is just the ticket.
- The Impression Plates measure 4.5" x 5.75", making it perfectly scaled for an A2 card cover! This was a feature that we insisted upon!
- We recommend the use of our Embossing Pad set with these plates. They are designed to specifically coordinate with the dimensions of our plates and provide optimum results. Please be wary of proper sandwiches and not "forcing" these through a machine. Because they are double sided, you can damage them if they are exposed to an extreme amount of pressure.
You can CLICK HERE for sandwiches for the Cuttlebug & Big Shot. Information for other machines will come at a later date as needed or requested.