Give Love Stamp Set
Sale Price: $16.80
Product ID : 3394
Give Love Tip Sheet
1. The birds are stamped in multiple steps: The body, the legs, and the optional tummy pattern.
2. Build a custom branch for your project with the multiple image options. Add leaves, flowers, and/or berries to your branch to dress it up.
3. Add multiple colors of inks right onto the bird stamp to create a custom colored effect. You can color the bird to mimic ones found in nature.
4. Use the rock-n-roll technique to add shading to any of the images for a realistic look.
5. Add beads, sequins, or rhinestones to the flowers and berries for more sparkle on your projects.
6. Combine the larger sentiments with the small typed sentiments, or use them on their own.
7. The solid images in this set are great for the emboss resist technique. Emboss the images with white or clear embossing powder and then apply inks or watercolor around the embossed images for a beautiful effect.
8. Apply some light blue ink to cardstock or watercolor paper with an ink blending tool, and then splatter the inked background with water and/or ink for a great sky-like background.
9. Stamp the two birds together on the branch with a heart stamped between them to make a pretty wedding card.
10. Use the flower images to create coordinating patterned paper, a border, or background for your project.
Create sweet, whimsical birds along with a branch for them to sit on with the elements in this adorable set. The images are designed with multiple steps to help you create beautiful multicolored images with just a few stamp impressions. Enjoy crafting beautiful projects with this fabulous set!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on two 4x6 acetate sheets. The completed, right facing bird is just under 2 3/4” wide and is just over 1 3/4” tall. The largest flower is just under 1 1/4” in height and width. The “give love” sentiment is just over 1 3/8” wide and is just over 3/4” tall.