Traveler's Journal: December Stamp Set
Sale Price: $6.00
Product ID : 3436
Traveler’s Journal: December Tip Sheet
1. This set will coordinate well with so many of the other sets in the Traveler’s Journal collection. It will also work well with the Monthly Moments and Moments Inked collections.
2. Many of the sentiments in the set will fit into and coordinate well with the label elements in the set.
3. Stamp the polka dot label images in a lighter ink color and then stamp the sentiments over the top for a great look. Try layering the 2 stamped label elements together for a fun look.
4. Punch out the circle images with a 1/2” circle punch. Cover the image with glossy accents or an epoxy circle to make great dimensional embellishments.
5. The tree image is stamped in 3 steps for an easy to do multicolored look.
6. Create a journal kit that includes stamps, ink, adhesive, and a journaling pen so you can document, collect ephemera, and stamp in your journals, scrapbooks, and/or planners quickly and easily.
7. Stamp the words onto cardstock strips, and then trim and attach them in your journal or onto scrapbook layouts and cards.
8. Use this set in your Moments Inked planner to organize and document your everyday memories and moments.
9. The elements in this set will work great in journal cards for pocket scrapbooking.
10. So many elements in the set are great for creating different patterned papers to use in your journals or on other projects.
This is the perfect set for documenting your December memories in your Traveler’s Journal. There are fun holiday images, sentiments, label elements, and tiny typed words. Don’t limit this set to scrapbooking and journal projects as they will work perfectly on card projects too!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The label/frame images are 2 3/4” wide and are just over 1/2” tall. The circle images are 1/2” in diameter. The large snowflake is 1” wide and is just over 7/8” tall.
Sale Price: $5.00 Sale Price: $2.00