Make It Market Mini Kit: Garden Gild
Product ID : 3040
Garden Gild Tip Sheet :
1. Heat emboss one of the large script sentiments in clear embossing powder, then use
your favorite watercolor technique to add color over the top for a pretty resist effect.
2. A variety of sentiments can be created for various occasions by combining the large
script sentiments with the smaller sentiments. Even more options are possible when
adding in the ampersand.
3. The open area in the Cover Plate: Garden Gild die is the perfect place to stamp a
sentiment, making card design a breeze.
4. Try adding color to the Cover Plate: Garden Gild Die by stamping some of the flower
images directly onto the die cut.
5. Create lots of layers and dimension by layering the individual flower die cuts over the
Cover Plate die.
6. Any of the smaller sentiments can be added to the watercolor word paper included in
the kit, allowing you to customize them for your desired occasion.
7. Die cut the Cover Plate: Garden Gild Die from Papertrey’s Luxe Metallic Gold
Cardstock for a dramatic effect. Layer it over your own watercolor backgrounds, or any of
the papers included in the kit.
8. Create your own flower bouquets and accents by clustering several of the flower
images from the set.
9. Use the Cover Plate: Garden Gild die as a stencil or mask along with mists, chalk,
pigment powder, etc. to create beautiful backgrounds.
10. Try inking the flower images with shades of ink to create an ombre effect.
11. Accent the centers of the flowers with the gold enamel dots included in the kit, or
scatter over your card front for a pretty golden dew drop effect.
The Garden Gild kit is filled with some of the trendiest looks in paper crafting today, including handmade watercolor papers, a beautiful script font, gold accents, and a gorgeous Cover Plate die that mimics the look of intricate laser cut paper. You’ll find yourself reaching for this kit time and time again for creating beautiful wedding, anniversary, birthday, and all-occasion cards. The lovely Garden Gild Cover Plate die features an open area perfect for stamping a sentiment, taking all the guesswork out of the design process for quick and easy cards, or get creative and layer the individual flower dies over the top for gorgeous, layered creations.
Garden Gild Stamp Set
Garden Gild Cover Plate & Die Collection
Garden Gild Paper Collection (eight A2 sheets)
Gold Sparkle Enamel Dots (sheet of 54 dots in 3 sizes)
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The “Love” sentiment measures 2” wide and 1 1/3” high. The “Happiness” sentiment measures 3” wide and just over 1” high. The largest rose image measures just over 1 1/8” across. The five-petal flower measures just over 1” across. The “wishing you” sentiment measures just over 1 1/8” wide and just under 1/8” high.