Make It Market Mini Kit: Halloween Pin-Ups
Product ID : 3077
Halloween Pin-Ups Tip Sheet :
1. The rectangular images in the stamp set are designed to coordinate with the
clothespins found in the kit. Simply stamp and diecut the rectangular image and adhere
to a clothespin, then top off with the coordinating head or boot diecut to create these cute
2. Use these embellished clothespins to embellish treat bags, create bookmarks, or even
a set of cute fridge magnets. Use them in your holiday décor to pin up a Halloween
banner, as party favors, and more!
3. The kit includes sheets of pre-printed characters that can be diecut for quick and easy
projects. Simply align the die within the black outline on the paper and run through your
die cutting machine. Use a bit of repositionable tape or sticky note to help hold things in
place, if desired.
4. The hands are designed to coordinate with the Frankenstein image and can be
adhered to the front of his body. Use a little foam adhesive to give them added dimension.
5. There is also a sheet of pre-printed tags included in the kit. These can easily be
diecut using the tag die included in the kit, using the same process as outlined above.
6. The images in this kit are great for cards too. Try stamping the rectangular bodies
repeatedly across a card front and topping them with the coordinating heads to create an
adorably spooky line-up.
7. There is a sentiment to coordinate with each of the four different characters. Each
sentiment will fit perfectly onto the tag die included in the kit.
8. Use the head and feet images as a fun accent above and below a sentiment.
9. Use just the character heads or boots alone to embellish tags, etc.
10. The striped witch’s leg can also be used for a fun border.
Create adorable treats, wraps, cards, and favors with the Halloween Pin-Ups mini kit, designed to turn simple clothespins into an assortment or spooky-cute Halloween characters! Frank, Vlad, Helga, and Skelly are sure to bring a smile to your little trick-or-treaters’ faces -- not to mention yours when you see how quick and easy this kit makes it to create adorable projects. Use the stamps, dies, and papers included in the kit to embellish the included clothespins, but no fear, they’ll be right at home on your Halloween cards and tags too!
-Halloween Pin-ups stamp set
-Halloween Pin-ups dies
-Halloween Pin-ups paper (5 A2 sheets)
-2 large orange diagonal stripe bags (5" x 7")
-2 large green chevron bags (5" x 7")
-2 large orange dot bags (5" x 7")
-2 large black diagonal stripes bags (5" x 7")
-2 small purple chevron bags (3-1/4" x 6")
-2 small black chevron bags (3-1/4" x 6")
-10 clothespins (3" x 3/8")
-2 yards halloween baker's twine
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The rectangular body images measure approximately 3/8” wide and 2 3/4” high. The boot images measure 7/8” wide and just under 1” high. The vampire head measures 1 1/8” high and 1 1/8” wide. The “trick or treat…” sentiment measures just over 1 1/4” wide and 5/8” high.