A Bit More: Baby Mine Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.50
Product ID : 3542
A Bit More: Baby Mine Tip Sheet
1. The sentiments in this set coordinate with the Baby Mine stamp set and die collection.
2. Use the sentiment with other baby themed sets and/or images in your collection to create baby cards, tags, scrapbooks, and more.
3. The larger sentiments work very well as a focal point for your projects.
4. Ink different portions of the letters with different colors for a fun, multicolored look.
5. Ink the script portions of the sentiments in a different color to make them stand out.
6. Add stamped or die cut images around the sentiments to dress them up.
7. Create a background pattern by stamping the words repeatedly all over your card front. Try stamping on a diagonal for a different look.
8. The “congratulations” sentiment could be used for a number of other occasions like a wedding or graduation.
9. Try embossing the sentiments to create different looks. Metallics would give the sentiments an elegant look or try bright colors for a fun and whimsical look. Pastels would work perfectly for a baby project, or use clear embossing powder and watercolor around the embossed image for a dreamy look.
10. Stamp the sentiments first in a lighter color and then stamp again in a darker color and offset from the first impression to create a shadow effect.
A bit more is just that! This set includes sentiments from the Baby Mine stamp set in a larger format. You can expand the design possibilities on your projects with this extra-large format. For just $5 for this set, how can you go wrong?
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3x4 acetate sheet. The “welcome baby” sentiment is 3 1/2” wide and just over 7/8” tall. The “congratulations” sentiment is 3 1/2” wide and just under 1/2” tall. The “bundle of joy” sentiment is 3 1/2” wide and just under 3/4” tall.
Sale Price: $11.00 Sale Price: $6.60