Background Basics: Celestial Sky Stamp Set
Sale Price: $7.20
Product ID : 3367
Background Basics: Celestial Sky Tip Sheet
1. Heat emboss the stars in white on white cardstock and then watercolor over it in deep blues and purples to create an ethereal effect.
2. For a more dense look, stamp two layers of the celestial sky, slightly offset.
3. Create a smaller block of stars on your card front by repeating the smaller mini rectangle.
4. Easily put together an ombre look with the smaller block by inking each repeated impression with a different ink color from the same color family, working from lightest to darkest.
5. Add more defined stars to the dotted celestial background strip by stamping the slimmer regular star strip repeatedly over it.
6. Heat embossing in pretty silvers and golds is a perfect complement to the theme of the set.
7. This set is a wonderful companion for Perfect Pearls and all the techniques it offers.
8. Stamp the images with a glue pad and sprinkle with an ultra fine glitter.
9. This set doesn't have to be limited to starry skies. Think snow or confetti too!
Background Basics: Celestial Sky is a quick and easy way to create a celestial sky with lots of finite detail. Use the main background strip as is, or make the stars more defined by adding the slim star strip repeatedly over it. Lots of options for creating stunning backgrounds and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The main celestial sky background strip measures 6 1/2" x 2 3/4". The slim star accent strip measures 5 5/8" x 1/2". The smaller celestial sky block measures 2 5/8" x 7/8".