Baker's Dozen Stamp Set
Sale Price: $16.80
Product ID : 2957
Baker's Dozen Tip Sheet :
1. Use your favorite coloring medium to add color to these images.
2. These images are so detailed; they will look beautiful left uncolored, especially when
heat embossed onto a colored cardstock.
3. Try heat embossing the images onto white cardstock using white embossing powder.
Then water color them, going slightly outside of the lines. You will love the artistic results!
4. The cupcakes will all fit within the included frame.
5. The tiny "sprinkles" on several of the cupcakes give you opportunities to add fun
extras like glossy accents, tiny adhesive gems or pearls and even glitter.
6. Arrange a few cupcakes in a row for some different looks.
7. These cupcakes work beautifully with the Cake Plate dies.
8. The apple cupcake would be great for teacher cards and tags!
9. Add these beside a name on the front of a place card. This would work especially well
with the holiday themed versions for your holiday get togethers!
10. Place several cupcakes on a block together and then stamp repeatedly to create
your own background.
Baker's Dozen is a collection of thirteen cupcake images, one for each month of the year plus a versatile extra! These little cakes can be used alone in the accompanying frame, or you can put several together in a pretty arrangement. Many of them feature small elements that are seasonally appropriate for their respective months, making it fun and easy to customize projects for recipients and the seasons. Pair the images in Baker’s Dozen with the Birthday Classics series for even more possibilities!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The cupcakes average between 1 3/4" and 1-1/4" tall, then between 1" and 1 1/8" wide. The frame with banner measures 2 3/4" wide and 3-1/2" tall. The banner alone measures 2 3/8" x 3/4".
Sale Price: $38.00 Sale Price: $22.80
Sale Price: $5.00 Sale Price: $1.00
Sale Price: $20.00 Sale Price: $10.00