Boo to You Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.00
Product ID : 2154
1. The outline images work great with the paper piecing technique.
2. Use the cluster of stars to create a patterned background on your cardstock or paper.
3. Stamp the solid images onto patterned paper with Versamark ink, emboss with clear
embossing power, and cut out for a glossy, dimensional look.
4. Layer sentiments over the solid image stamps (ex. stamp over the stars or pumpkin
images) for a fun look. The boo!, eek!, and spooky sentiments all will fit nicely on to the
5. Use the rock and roll technique with the solid pumpkin shapes. Try the color
combination of Summer Sunrise and Melon Berry for a pumpkin look.
6. When using both the outline and shadow image, try stamping the outline image first
and then the shadow. It’s much easier to line up this way!
7. If you are having trouble getting good images from the solid stamps, try conditioning
your stamps and using a cushion under your cardstock when stamping. See more about
stamping with solid stamps here.
8. Instead of using the pumpkin face provided, use a pen to doodle your own spooky
9. Instead of using the pumpkin bucket handle image, create your own handle from wire
10. Stamp the sentiments repeatedly or assemble on a large acrylic block to create
unique background and patterned paper.
This whimsical Halloween building set will be perfect for creating Halloween cards, tags, scrapbook pages, and whatever other spooky project that you can dream up. With images separated out into bases, outlines, and details, you will quickly be able to create multicolored images to pair with the frightening Halloween sentiments included in the set.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The ghost image measures 1 7/8"" in height and 1 3/4"" in width. The star border measures 3/8"" wide and 4"" high. The solid pumpkin base measures 1 1/4"" high and 1 1/2 wide.