Boutique Borders: Christmas Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $2.00
Product ID : 2712
Boutique Borders: Christmas Tip Sheet :
1. Use the sentiments alone, or pair them up for an even larger sentiment. For instance,
“Sending Holiday Cheer to you” can be paired with “Merry Christmas and a Happy New
2. Heat emboss the frame for an extra bit of shine.
3. Use the coordinating die with the frame.
4. Mix and match, either using the sentiments contained in the set with the frame, or
using any number of sentiments and images from your own stamp collection!
5. Stamp a sentiment inside the frame, or stamp the sentiment somewhere else on the
card and use the frame to layer behind an image or other die cuts.
6. Stamp the frame in a repeated pattern to create a gorgeous background pattern. The
same can be done with the sentiments for a text-style background.
7. Stamp two frames, one above the other, overlapping slightly. Then cover the
overlapping portion with your desired die-cut focal image, creating the look of a much
larger frame around your focal point!
8. The frame can be used to dress up the outside of an envelope.
9. Stamp and die cut the frame, and then cut it in half. Either use only half of the frame
on your project or “stretch” the frame by covering the center portion with another die cut
10. Use the frame horizontally or change it up and turn it vertically for more design
Boutique Borders: Christmas is the eighth set in a monthly series of gorgeous frame images and classic sentiments, with beautiful font combinations as well as coordinating dies. Each month features a new frame image as well as a new sentiment theme. Use the frames with the Boutique Borders sentiments or use them with any number of sentiments and images from your own stamp collection! The Boutique Borders series is so versatile, you’ll want to collect them all. You are sure to find yourself reaching for these stamp sets again and again!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The frame image measures 1 1/2” x 2 1/2”. The “Merry Christmas” sentiment measures 1 3/16” x 7/8”. The “Happy Holidays” sentiment measures 1 1/8” x 15/16”.