Canned Stamp Set
Sale Price: $5.00
Product ID : 2914
Canned Tip Sheet :
1. Use the hexagon frame with the patterned filler in two different colors for a polished,
professional look. These coordinate with the Folded Foodie tag die.
2. The large "Yum goes here" and "Don't forget to lick the spoon" sentiments are
designed to work well with the Tasting Tag die, to the left of where you tie on a wooden
spoon. You can use the smaller versions of the sentiments to stamp directly onto the
handle of the wooden spoon.
3. When using the circular "home" label, add the word "made" or "grown" just underneath
the script word in a darker color.
4. The calendar image will tuck nicely into the floral frame. Use the drawn circle image to
circle the appropriate date.
5. Use the script "Homegrown", "Homemade" or "Delicious" words on any of the labels
and use a quality pen and your own unique handwriting to fill in the actual contents. You
can follow up withthe month/day/year dotted line underneath.
6. The "What's Cooking" or "Delicious" script headings can be paired with the "Meal in a
Jar" dotted line, allowing you to fill in the blank.
7. The notebook lines stamp can be used on the interior of the Folded Foodie Tag die.
Add any of the small words, like "serve with", "instructions" or "just add" to provide
guidance to the recipient on how to use the contents.
8. The plaid banner image coordinates with the banner die included in the Jar Bonnet die
collection. When used with our self-adhesive label sheets, you can adhere the banner to
the top of the jar lid and fold it down over the front of the jar, finishing it with the circular
9. "Spread the love" is a cute little sentiment that can be added to a spoon handle or tiny
tag to be presented with a jar of jam or other spread.
10. If you are mass producing and cutting these labels from our white adhesive label
sheets, you can actually cut through three or four layers at a time to help things move
**THIS IS A FINAL SALE
Canned Stamp Set
This collection of images is perfect for creating labels and tags for all of your canning projects. Whether it is homemade jam, pickles, meals in a jar, soup or cookie mix, everything is here that you could possibly need! The large frames coordinate with dies (sold separately) so it's quick and easy to complete projects and mass produce gifts!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The hexagon frame measures 2 1/4" x 2 3/4". The plaid banner measures 4 1/2" x 3/4". The floral frame measures 3 1/4" x 1 3/4". The "home" label measures 1 1/8" in diameter. The large "Yum goes here" sentiment measures 1 1/4" x 1". The small "Yum goes here" sentiment with arrow measures 1" x 1/4". The calendar stamp measures 2 1/2" x 5/8".