Corner Adorner: April Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.00
Product ID : 3521
Corner Adorner: April Tip Sheet
1. Layer the two corner images or use them independently for different looks.
2. Use the small splatter images to accentuate a sentiment.
3. Create a whole background of splatters by stamping them randomly over a card front or panel.
4. These corner images can be used directly on a card base, on a layer, or peeking out from under a layer.
5. Stamp the thicker corner image to look like piled up snow in a winter scene or sand in a beachy landscape.
6. Stamp two corners (on a diagonal from one another) to create a square frame.
7. This Corner Adorner edition has a bit of a grungy feel, making it perfect for masculine projects.
8. Stamp the sentiment on a die cut banner or strip of cardstock.
9. Pair the sentiment with a die cut word celebrating a birthday or other festive occasion.
10. Try using the Rock ‘N Roll or sponging techniques to add even more dimension to your stamped corners.
Dress up your corners with the third set in the Corner Adorner series! This month’s edition features a grungy style ideal for masculine or youth-oriented projects. The two corner brackets can be used individually or layered for a more distressed look while the extra splatters can be used to dress up the included sentiment or add even more texture.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. Each of the large corner images measure about 2 1/2” wide by 2 1/2” tall. The largest splatter measures just over 1/2” wide by 2/3” tall. The “Today’s your day” sentiment measures just over 2 1/8” wide by 3/8” tall.
Sale Price: $24.00 Sale Price: $16.80
Sale Price: $3.00 Sale Price: $2.00