Fair Isle Borders Stamp Set
Sale Price: $16.80
Product ID : 3106
Fair Isle Borders Tip Sheet :
1. The double chevrons are designed to fit into the open space in the diamond medallion
2. These borders are a wonderful way to dress up the Shape Up Series: Sweater or
Mitten die cuts.
3. Use one strip across your card front to make a bold statement, or stack multiple strips
for an all-over pattern.
4. The mini knit images are ideal for dressing up sentiments or gift tags.
5. Try stamping your sentiment first and then “bookend” it by stamping a pattern on
6. Ink your pattern strip with a lighter ink color and then roll one edge in darker ink for a
7. Heat emboss your patterned strip with clear powder and then sponge ink over top of it
to bring out the detail.
8. Stamp these images onto smaller die cuts for just a hint of pattern on your projects.
9. The slightly elongated base is intended to improve visibility and make end-to-end
stamping easier. Now you can even add Fair Isle flair to your scrapbook pages!
10. Use the mini knit images to add a pop of color to your patterned strips.
11. These borders pair beautifully with the previously released Fair Isle Motifs set.
12. Don’t get stuck in a holiday rut with these borders! The included motifs are versatile
enough to be used for any cool-weather crafting project.
13. Stamp the same pattern in multiple colors for a bright, repetitive background.
Cool weather calls for cozy knits and there’s no more iconic knit than Fair Isle patterns. Use these detailed borders to dress up die cuts, decorate gift packaging, and highlight seasonal sentiments. The border strips make quick backgrounds a snap while the smaller, individual images give you the flexibility to add playful pops of color. You’ll love the pattern building possibilities!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The tree border measures 5 1/5” wide by just under 1” tall. The Hexagons and Triangles border measures just over 5” wide by just under 1/2” tall. The large diamond medallion border measures just over 5” wide by just over 1 1/2” tall. The coordinating chevron images measure 2 3/4” wide by just under 3/5” tall. The individual snowflake image measures about 1/3” in diameter.