Fence Line: Winter Stamp Set
Sale Price: $9.00
Product ID : 3620
Fence Line: Winter Tip Sheet
1. The fence can take on different looks depending on the ink colors you choose. Stamp in shades of tan ink for a lighter look, or stamp with darker shades of brown for a more rustic look.
2. For one layer cards, simply stamp the fence in a light color and then stamp the tree, garland, etc. in darker colors for a layered look.
3. Using the coordinating dies will allow you to build layered scenes with lots of dimension.
4. Create small scenes or clusters using just the individual elements from the set, omitting the fence, for a different look.
5. The elements in this set can be mixed and matched with the elements in the other Fence Line sets.
6. Stamp or die cut two of the garlands to stretch across the entire fence.
7. Use some white embossing powder, glitter, or other substance to add snow to the fence rails.
8. Perch the cardinals on the fence or on the arms of the snowman for a cute touch.
9. To add some shading to the tree, ink with two shades of green using the rock ’n roll technique.
10. The wavy lines are designed to be snow drifts. Stamp them in light gray or light blue ink. Consider sponging some ink before stamping to add some shading.
The landscape changes by the season, and there are always new things to be found along the fence line! The Fence Line: Winter set features snowdrifts and a rustic wooden fence that can be decorated with a pretty garland. Build a snowman, and perch the cardinals along the fence, or in the pretty evergreen tree. Have fun building scenes with this set, perfect for the holidays, winter birthdays, thinking of you, and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The fence measures 3” wide and 1 5/8” high. The snowman measures 1 1/4” wide and 2” high. The tree measures 1 1/2” wide and 2 7/8” high. The garland measures 1 1/2” wide and 1/2” high. The larger cardinal measures 1/2” wide and 3/8” high.