Fruit Salad Sentiments Stamp Set
Sale Price: $10.50
Product ID : 3397
Fruit Salad Sentiments Tip Sheet
1. Ink the large words with a light ink then go back in with a darker ink, on just the upper portion, then stamp. The ombré look will work beautifully with the style of the lettering.
2. Heat emboss the phrases and watercolor around them for a resist look that is perfect for summer.
3. Repeat any of the phrases or words to fill an entire background.
4. Ink the large words in dye ink and mist lightly with water before stamping for a softer, hand painted look.
5. Stack a few of the bold words on top of one another to create a “mat” for your focal point image at the center of your card.
6. Stamp one of the bold words vertically for a fun border and modern look.
7. Use VersaMark to stamp the large words and brush over them with Perfect Pearls for a metallic look.
8. Pair up any of these phrases with the coordinating Fruit Salad die collections (sold separately).
9. Stamp the smaller companion phrases on a banner to help make them stand out.
Pair these trendy sentiments up with the new Fruit Salad die collection for lots of fun, summer creations! Whether it is table decor for a party, a tag on a hostess gift or a simple summer greeting, you will find endless ways to create some sweet paper crafty goodness!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. “Hello” measures 2 3/8” x 1”. “Sweet” measures 2 5/8” x 7/8”. “Party” measures 2 5/8” x 7/8”. “Enjoy” measures 2 1/2” x 1”. “Summer” measures 2 5/8” x 5/8”. “Yum” measures 1 1/2” x 3/4”. “Summertime” measures 1 1/2” x 1/4”. “Pool” measures 1/2” x 1/4”.