Glorious Globes: October Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.50
Product ID : 3605
Glorious Globes: October Tip Sheet
1. The holly wreath globe coordinates with either the large globe stand or the medium globe stand (depending on how it is rotated) from Glorious Globes: Basics. The die collection includes dies for both options.
2. The peace sign globe and solid layer globes coordinate with the large globe stand from Glorious Globes: Basics.
3. The “Peace” globe coordinates with the small globe stand from Glorious Globes: Basics.
4. Use the peace dove and the poinsettia to embellish the globes or other elements (ie:sentiments) on your projects.
5. Use blending or the rock ‘n roll technique to give your globes depth and dimension.
6. Pair the holly wreath with the Winter Window stamp set to deck the halls!
7. The wreath globe would make a beautiful “O” in the words “JOY” or “NOEL” spelled out with alphabet stamps or dies.
8. Heat emboss one of the layers of the holly wreath with metallic powder to give it a more
9. Use the large, solid globe to create mega-sized polka dots on a quick and easy background.
10. Die cut the holly wreath first to help line up the layers more easily.
Glorious Globes: October coordinates with the Glorious Globes: Basics stamp set and the rest of the Glorious Globes collection. This month’s globes feature messages of peace and goodwill, ideal for the holiday season. The multi-step holly globe even works with both the large and medium globe stands to give you even more design versatility. Mix and match these globes with the others in the series to add colorful, seasonal flair to your projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The fully assembled holly wreath globe measures just under 1 1/8” wide by 1 1/10” tall. The peace sign globe measures just under 1 1/8” wide by just under 1 1/8” tall. The poinsettia measures 3/8” wide by just under 1/2” tall.