Hippity Hoppity Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $2.00
Product ID : 2775
Hippity Hoppity Tip Sheet :
1. Color in the bunny, chick, and eggs with Copic markers, colored pencils, watercolors,
or other coloring mediums.
2. The eggs will fit into a 3/4? circle punch or die cut. The chick will fit into a 1 1/8? circle
punch or die.
3. The images are perfect for paper piecing. Stamp the images on different patterned
papers and assemble into a finished multicolored and patterned image.
4. Use the coordinating images to create a scene for the focal point on your project.
5. Many ?spring/easter? images are included with the bunny, but it can be incorporated
into so many other seasons or themes for your projects.
6. Use the eggs to stamp coordinating paper and background for your project.
7. Stamping the bunny or chick images onto fabric/felt would be fun for baby themed
projects like onesies, etc.
8. Get creative adding accessories to the images in the set with bows, rhinestones,
beads, etc. to dress them up.
Introducing a cute bunny and chick just in time for Easter and spring! The sweet little characters will be perfect on your Easter cards, tags, packaging, and other paper crafting projects. Try coloring these fun images using a variety of mediums (colored pencils, copic markers, etc.), you will love all the different ways you can bring these cute friends to life!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The bunny image is just under 2” tall and is just over 1 5/8” wide. The chick is just under 3/4” tall and just under 1” wide. The “hippity hoppity” sentiment is 1” wide and just under 1/2” tall.