Keep It Simple: Gift Thanks Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.00
Product ID : 3101
Keep It Simple: Gift Thanks Tip Sheet :
1. Most of these sentiments will look gorgeous when heat embossed.
2. These "Thank you for the Gift" sentiments can work well with the Double-Ended
3. If you are careful and take your time, you can ink the first portion of the sentiment in
one color and the rest in a second color and stamp only once!
4. Many of these will tuck nicely into the long narrow labels found in the previously
released Label Basics Stamp Set.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiments by inking the sentiment with a
lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the
6. Underline one of the phrases with stitching or some type of line stamp.
7. These sentiments will work well on many of our tag dies, to create quick tags for gift
baskets or prepared meals you might drop off.
8. Place these under a stamped gift image, like the one from Holiday Button Bits.
9. Accent either end of the "Thank you for the Gift" phrase with brackets or flourishes
from other sets.
10. Stamp several "Thank you for the Gift” images in a column to create a unique and
Keep It Simple: Gift Thanks is the twenty-fifth in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on "Thank you for the Gift" that can be used for thank you notes after the holidays and year round. The font choices will cover everything from modern to playful.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. All of sentiments average between 2 1/4" and 2 3/8" long. They average between 1/8" and 1/2" tall.
Sale Price: $3.00 Sale Price: $1.50
Sale Price: $5.00 Sale Price: $2.50
Sale Price: $15.00 Sale Price: $3.00