Knit Bits Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.00
Product ID : 2599
Knit Bits Tip Sheet :
1. Use the cable strip to create backgrounds or borders, horizontally or vertically.
2. When adding the knitting needles to the top of the cable block or the sock, use a
slightly lighter color so the knitting stands out and the needles fade into the background.
3. Use the various yarn tales to add character to the knit projects or to attach the yarn
ball to them.
4. The small heart can be cut out and added to the cable block or the side of the sock.
5. The handmade by label can be used on the back of your card or on a tag to
accompany a hand-knit project.
6. When stamping the sock, stamp the solid part with the loops at the top first, followed by
the stripes layer in an alternate color.
7. Stamp two needles, each with a sock, to create a pair.
8. The smaller needle works well with the socks or yarn ball, while the larger needle works
well with the larger knitting block.
9. The cable strip was designed so that it can easily be repeated end to end.
10. Pair these images up with the sentiments found in Purls of Wisdom for even more
**THIS IS A FINAL SALE
Knit Bits Stamp Set
Knitting is a popular pastime and now you can integrate your love for the hobby into your paper crafting with this warm and cozy collection of images. With a large cable that can be used for backgrounds and borders, knitting needles in two sizes, and even a few knitting projects, you will find many ways to use this set to create a homespun feeling. The handmade for you label is the perfect way to finish off a hand knit project or to add to the back of a card. Even more possibilities are created when pairing this set with the Purls of Wisdom sentiment set.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The cable border/background strip measures 5" x 3/4". The knitting block measures 1 1/2" x 2". The assembled sock image measures 1 5/8" x 1 1/8". The yarn ball measures 1/2" in diameter. The large knitting needle measures 2" x 1/8". The small knitting needle measures 1 1/4" x 1/16".