Love In Bloom Stamp Set
Sale Price: $10.80
Product ID : 3634
Love In Bloom Tip Sheet
1. The four layers in this stamp set combine to create an overlapping floral heart image.
2. Use metallic embossing on one of the layers to add a luxurious effect.
3. Embellish the flower centers with glitter, rhinestones, or other sparkly items.
4. Emboss a layer of glittered powder over one of the layers by first stamping in your chosen color and stamping a second time with embossing ink.
5. Create a flowery background by randomly stamping the floral layers rather than in their intended heart shape.
6. Stamp the greetings onto a banner or cardstock strip before layering them over your heart design.
7. Get creative with the color palettes! Go for the traditional pinks and reds or switch it up with blues, greens, and other colors of the rainbow!
8. Use the coordinating die to cut a window in a card front and stamp the heart on the inside of your card.
9. Try stamping three of the layers in neutrals and one of the layers in a pop of color for a unique look.
10. Add a little color to the open flowers with a blending sponge or your favorite coloring medium.
When you’re in love, it often feels like your heart is ready to burst from joy and happiness. Love In Bloom takes that feeling and shows it off proudly in a riot of blossoms! The floral heart in this set is cheerful and jubilant and carefree all at once! The sentiments in this set are perfect for Valentine’s Day, weddings, engagements, and beyond. And the separate layers make it easy to incorporate metallic embossed highlights for a more polished look or vibrant color for a dynamic design! You'll adore this set before you know it.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 4 x 8 acetate sheet. The fully assembled heart measures 2 3/4” wide by 2 3/8” tall. The “Be Mine, Valentine” sentiment measures 2 5/8” wide by just under 1/2” tall. The “Congratulations” sentiment measures 2” wide by 1/4” tall. The “To Have & To Hold” sentiment measures 2 1/4” wide by 1/4” tall. The “I Love You” sentiment measures just under 1 1/2” wide by just over 1/2” tall.