Painted Poinsettias Stamp Set
Sale Price: $9.60
Product ID : 2912
Painted Poinsettias Tip Sheet :
1. When building the poinsettias, stamp the vein image first, followed by the shading
image, then the full floral image last. It is a bit easier to line up when done in that order.
2. When pairing the floral images up with the dies, you can layer the smaller poinsettia on
top of the large poinsettia for a fuller flower.
3. Use the poinsettias to create beautiful tags for your holiday packages. Elegant "To"
and "From" stamps are already included in this set to make your job easier!
4. Try embossing the veins on the poinsettias for a more festive look.
5. Don't be afraid to use unconventional colors with the poinsettias. Experiment with
6. Fill an entire card front with the flowers to create a gorgeous background.
7. Use the solid flowers by themselves without any of the layers for a more simple look.
8. The sentiments will look wonderful heat embossed in your favorite metallics.
9. Add small rhinestones to the centers of the poinsettias for extra sparkle.
10. Small touches of glitter can be added to the petals to make them more festive.
Create elegant, multi-layer poinsettias with ease using the detailed images in this gorgeous set. The hand-painted style of the artwork adds to the beauty of the set. Classic sentiments are also included, making this a great go-to set for all of your holiday projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest assembled poinsettia measures 2 1/2" x 2 1/4". The smallest assembled poinsettia measures 2" x 1 7/8". The largest single leaf measures 2" x 3/4". The smallest single leaf measures 1" x 1/2". The "Holiday Joy" sentiment measures 1 7/8" x 7/8". "Christmas Cheer" measures 1 7/8" x 3/4".
Sale Price: $8.00 Sale Price: $4.00
Sale Price: $10.00 Sale Price: $5.00
Sale Price: $12.00 Sale Price: $6.00