Peonies on Parade Stamp Set
Sale Price: $6.00
Product ID : 3158
Peonies on Parade Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the two flower center images inside the two large open blooms.
2. Create clusters of flowers as the focal point of your card or scrapbook page.
3. These flowers are large enough to allow you to create beautiful framed art pieces,
perfect for gift-giving or hanging in your own home.
4. Create custom hand-stamped gift wrap by stamping the flowers in clusters or in a
repeating pattern all over kraft or white wrapping paper.
5. Use the coordinating dies to create die cut flowers to use as gift toppers or stamp them
on gift tags.
6. Heat emboss the flower centers with gold (or bright yellow!) embossing powder, for a
7. Tuck the bud image so it’s peeking out from behind any of the flowers.
8. Create one-layer cards by using the masking technique to stamp your floral clusters in
a single layer before coloring them in.
9. Heat emboss the flowers on watercolor card stock using a variety of embossing powder
colors (such as gold or clear). After water coloring, your flowers will take on different
looks depending on the color of embossing powder used!
10. These flowers are perfect for elegant wedding or sympathy cards. In the case of
sympathy cards, consider using softer tones, such as white or pale pink peonies.
Nothing says springtime like a big bouquet of lush peonies with their massive blooms and stunning colors! Now, you can add the beauty of those very flowers to your hand-crafted projects with Peonies on Parade! Color these gorgeous blooms with the coloring medium of your choice and have fun creating bouquets sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest flower image measures 2 1/8” x 2 1/4”. The medium open bloom measures 1 3/4” in diameter. The small bud image measures 7/8” x 1”.