Quilted: Summer Stamp Set
Sale Price: $9.00
Product ID : 3036
Quilted: Summer Tip Sheet :
1. The images in the Quilted: Summer set coordinate with the Quilted Summer die
collection. Combining the stamp images along with the die will allow you to create an
intricate quilt block design reminiscent of the Double Pinwheel block.
2. The stitched flower image and coordinating die can be layered over the center of the
3. The set includes two smaller multi-step pinwheel images that can be used as accents.
The medium sized pinwheel image combines with the larger pinwheel to create the larger
size. It combines with the smaller pinwheel to create the smaller one. There are sticks for
each size, as well as a little flower that can be stamped in the center of each.
4. There is a two-step flower bouquet image included in the set which can be used as an
5. Combine Quilted: Summer with Quilted: Spring to create a home décor piece.
6. Use the coordinating die to die cut the block from several different colors of cardstock
and assemble to create a colorful quilt block.
7. Stamp the patterned triangles to create a colorful background.
8. Triangles are the basis for many different quilt block patterns, try stamping them into
different arrangements to create other designs.
9. Use the flowers, pinwheels, and butterflies to create a pretty summer scene.
10. Stamp the flower bouquet multiple times to create a pretty floral background.
Quilts have a classic, timeless beauty! Now you can recreate the pretty double pinwheel block using the new Quilted: Summer stamp set. Combine the Quilted: Summer stamps with the coordinating die collection to quickly and easily create beautiful paper quilts to use on your handmade cards and gifts. There are lots of summery accents included in the set as well, including multi-step pinwheels, flowers, and butterflies. The sentiments in this set are perfect for sending a little sunshine to someone special.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The assembled quilt block, included the die, measures 3 1/8” square. The larger triangles measure just under 1 1/4” wide on each side. The smaller triangles measure just over 7/8” on each side. The larger butterfly measures just over 7/8” wide and 3/4” high. The assembled flower bouquet measures 1 1/4” wide and 1 5/8” high. The “one stitch at a time…” sentiment measures just under 3” wide and just over 1/2” high.