School Days Stamp Set
Sale Price: $6.00
Product ID : 3509
School Days Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the apple image in two steps: stamp the main part of the apple and then add the stem and leaf image to the top to finish it off.
2. Add a darker color of ink to the edges of the apple shape for a great shaded/blended look.
3. Stamp the pencil in multiple steps: Stamp the main part of the pencil, stamp the pieces that fit on the top of the pencil, and then stamp the pencil point and add the lead piece.
4. Use the handwriting lines to stamp words and sentiments onto, or use the lines to create custom backgrounds and patterned paper for your projects.
5. Use the small typed words on a scrapbook project to document your student’s grade, teacher, and school for that year.
6. Pair the word “grade” with the circle element for the year of school your student is in.
7. Use a 1/2” circle, larger punch or die to cut out the circle elements. Add glossy accents or add an epoxy circle over the top for a dimensional look.
8. Position the pencil by the written words in the sentiment to make it look like the pencil wrote the word for a fun look.
9. Use this set with the Big Apple die collection to create tags or gift card holders with a school theme.
10. Pair this set with the Great Teachers Stamp Set to create special cards, tags, and gifts for teachers.
School days are something to celebrate! Make a card to wish your favorite student or teacher a happy first day or document school years in a journal or scrapbook. You will find everything you need in this set to create school themed projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The main apple shape is just over 7/8” wide and is just under 1” tall. The stem & leaf is just over 3/8” wide and is just over 1/4” tall. The handwriting lines are 5 1/2” wide and are 1/2” tall. The assembled pencil is just under 3 3/8” wide and is 1/4” tall. The circle elements are 1/2” in diameter. The stars are 1/8 - 1/4” in diameter. The “back to school” sentiment is just under 1 3/8” wide and is just under 1/2” tall. The “school days” sentiment is just over 1 1/4” wide and is just over 1/2” tall. The “grade” word is just over 1” wide and is just over 1/2” tall. The “first day of school” sentiment is just over 1 1/2” wide and is 5/8” tall. The small typed words range from just over 1/8” to just under 1/2” wide and are about 1/8” tall.
Sale Price: $3.00 Sale Price: $1.80
Sale Price: $8.00 Sale Price: $4.00
Sale Price: $5.00 Sale Price: $3.00