Script Swirls: Christmas Stamp Set
Sale Price: $6.00
Product ID : 3289
Script Swirls: Christmas Tip Sheet :
1. Use the script swirl as a mat of sorts behind stars or other Christmas images.
2. Stamp several swirls to cover a card front and create an overall background.
3. The lettering in the script swirls looks beautiful when heat embossed. Try using an
emboss resist technique.
4. Use the swirled brush stroke image to add pops of color around the entire swirl. Accent
that with snowflakes.
5. Ink the entire script swirl image in a light color, then add a darker color around the
outside edge. This will give you a gorgeous ombre look.
6. Add splats and splatters to accent around the edge of the script swirls.
7. Create a single accent or entire frame around the outer edge of the swirl with the holly
and berries images.
8. Watercolor a background and then add a script swirl image on top of it.
9. Use a few sprinkles of glitter to accent the script swirls.
10. Stamp the script swirls a second time, slightly offset, using Soft Stone ink to create a
These script swirls are so versatile; you will find all kinds of uses for them in your Christmas creations! They can be used as focal points or backgrounds, especially when paired up with all the holly and snowflakes included in the set. You can also use these swirls as a mat of sorts for your favorite Christmas images.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The script swirls measure about 2 5/8" each. The holly leaves measure 1 1/8" x 1/2". The large snowflake measures 3/4", medium snowflake 1/2", small snowflake 1/4".