Seasonal Borders: Autumn Stamp Set & Stencil
Sale Price: $12.60
Product ID : 3579
Seasonal Borders: Autumn Tip Sheet
1. The stamps in this set can be used to stamp a multi-colored autumn cluster.
2. The bouquet can be stamped multiple times to create a border.
3. To make stamping the borders easier, a template has been included with the stamp set. Simply lay the template on your cardstock and use it as a guide for positioning each image. Use a bit of washi tape or a sticky note to hold it in place while stamping.
4. Another alternative when stamping the borders, is to use the coordinating dies along with a stamp positioning tool, such as the MISTI. Use the negative portion of the die cut to act as a guide. Place a die cut border inside the negative, then stamp one portion of the image, such as the greenery. Slide the die cut down one repeat and stamp again. Continue with each step until the border is complete. There are videos demonstrating this on the Papertrey Ink Youtube channel.
5. Create a focal point using the larger leaves and berries in the set, then add the matching border detail to create a coordinated look.
6. Stamp pretty, autumn backgrounds using the individual leaves, acorns, and berries.
7. Stamp a border onto the coordinating border diecut, then trim it in half lengthwise to use at the top and bottom of a frame or card front.
8. Die cut and stamp multiple borders and adhere them end to end to create longer borders to go around wraps and boxes.
9. Pair this set with the Simply Gourd-eous set. The leaves and berries are a nice size to add accents to the gourds from that set.
10. Combine this set with some of your favorite autumn sentiment sets, such as the Words to Live By: Gratitude set.
The Seasonal Border series is perfect for stamping pretty borders and more! The Seasonal Borders: Autumn set features stamps to create a multi-step leaf and berry cluster, which can be stamped just once for a pretty accent, or stamped repeatedly to create a border. There are also some individual berries and leaves that can be used to create larger bouquets and focal points.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The assembled cluster measures 2” wide and 1 1/8” high. The assembled border (three repeats of the cluster) measures 5 1/2” wide and 1 1/8” high. The pair of acorns measures 1” wide and 7/8” high. The larger berry cluster measures 1 1/4” wide and 3/4” high. The larger oak leaf measures 5/8” wide and 1 3/8” high. The smaller oak leaf measures 1/2” wide and 1” high. The two multi-leaf clusters measure approximately 1” wide and 1 1/8” high each.