Sentiment Splits Stamp Set
Sale Price: $6.00
Product ID : 2995
Sentiment Splits Tip Sheet :
1. These sentiments were made to coordinate perfectly with the Sentiment Splits Curve,
Angle and Straight die collections.
2. Attach the die cut panels to your card front first and then stamp the sentiment of your
choice into the provided gap.
3. To stamp onto your Sentiment Splits die cut panels (cut using the coordinating dies),
temporarily piece the two panels together and stamp your image or focal point directly
over the seam. After stamping, separate the two panels and attach them to your card
base creating a split images look.
4. The curved phrases fit perfectly into the slot provided by the Sentiment Splits Curve
5. Use the straight sentiments with either the Sentiment Splits Angle or Straight dies.
6. Invert the dies for opposing looks. This allows you to have either a top or bottom
sentiment placement on your cards.
7. This stamp set is so versatile! These sentiments will look great used alone (without
the coordinating dies) on many of your other projects.
8. Use the coordinating dies to cut panels from pattern paper and stamp a sentiment in a
9. Stamp the "xoxoxoxoxo" sentiment multiple times to create a repeating pattern, perfect
for focal points or backgrounds.
Sentiment Splits was created to coordinate with the Sentiment Splits die collection. These phrases fit perfectly into the space provided by the die cut panels, once they are in place. Fun and bold fonts were selected to allow these phrases to really stand out. These sentiments can be used without the dies for more versatility. They will look great layered on top of, or next to, any other images already included in your stamp collection.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The "Happy Birthday" sentiment measures 3" x 1/2", the "Thank You" sentiment measures 2 1/8" x 3/8", the "You're Quite Wonderful" sentiment measures 2 5/8" x 3/8" and the "Just a Note" sentiment measures 1 7/8" x 3/8".