Too Hot to Handle Stamp Set
Sale Price: $6.00
Product ID : 3410
Too Hot to Handle Tip Sheet
1. Paper piece your oven mitts! Use the open mitt stamped onto patterned paper to create oven mitts with plaid, polka dotted, or floral designs.
2. These images are perfect for packaging up a treat for someone special. Just stamp them on your favorite tags or favor boxes to create quick and easy gift wrap.
3. Use the open oven mitts on projects you want to color or opt for the solid images when you’re looking for a super fast alternative.
4. Put together a set of custom recipe cards by stamping the oven mitts and utensils onto pre-printed blank cards. You could even gift them with a collection of kitchen necessities as a housewarming or wedding gift.
5. Use the utensils stamped in all different directions to create a whimsical background pattern.
6. These images coordinate well with the Bowl Of Sunshine and A Second Helping Of Sunshine stamp sets.
7. Use the piping and loop images to add a bold, contrasting color to your oven mitts.
8. Use the “Enjoy!” sentiment alone or pair with the “lovin’ from my oven” sentiment for a longer message.
9. Kiss the utensil images with Background Basics: Woodgrain to add a bit of texture to your impressions.
10. Add texture to the mitts by scoring on the stitched lines. The result will look and feel like quilting!
If you’re someone who spreads love with gifts from the kitchen, Too Hot To Handle is just the set for you to package up your homemade goodies in style! Create cards, tags, and even recipe cards with this selection of culinary essentials. The solid oven mitts are perfect for quick projects while the open images are ideal for paper piecing or coloring with your favorite medium. And these images even coordinate with the Bowl Of Sunshine and Second Helping Of Sunshine sets to open even more avenues of creativity. You’re sure to enjoy whipping up an artistic masterpiece with Too Hot To Handle!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4” by 6” sheet. The oven mitts measure 1 1/8” wide by 2” tall when fully assembled (mitt + trim). The spoon measures 2/5” wide by 1 3/4” tall. The rolling pin measures 2 1/2” wide by 3/8” tall. The “Enjoy!” sentiment measures 2” wide by 1/2” tall. The “lovin’ from my oven” sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide by 2/5” tall.