Type Strips Numbers Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $1.00
Product ID : 2930
Type Strips Numbers Tip Sheet :
1. Use the die with our white label sheet paper and then stamp it with your selected font
from this set.
2. You can also cut the strips from cardstock and just add your own adhesive.
3. Use several light taps with your ink pad along the length of the type strips to get even
inking and coverage.
4. You can then tear the individual number blocks away from the center strip along the
perforation if you don't mind the "rugged" look, or snip them off with paper snips for a
5. Since the numbers will be on a "base strip" you can store the leftovers for future use.
6. Prep several sets of the numbers all at once in your favorite colors and keep them on
hand for easy additions to your paper projects.
7. Stamp directly onto a scrapbooking layout and circle the appropriate number to
represent an age or date.
8. This is a wonderful and quick way to personalize items with dates or ages.
9. Use the stamps without the die as borders or backgrounds for school or birthday
Now you can make an endless supply of number block stickers in ANY color you want with this handy little collection (coordinating die sold separately)! Cut the die from our white label sheet paper and then stamp it with your selected font from this set. You can then tear the individual letter blocks away from the center strip along the perforation if you don't mind the "rugged" look, or snip them off with paper snips for a cleaner look. Since they are on a "base strip" you can store the leftovers for future use. This set coordinates with the Type Strips Stamp Set.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. Each of the three strips measure 3" x 3/8". When used with the coordinating die the individual letter blocks measure 1/4" x 1/4".